- Hotel Slippers: I have never been to a fancy spa. Frankly, it would pain me to spend lots of money on myself that way. If I were to win a spa trip, I'm sure I'd love it--but I just can't handle handing over that kind of money for pampering. Why do I bring up the spa? Because these slippers look like the kind of slippers a baby spa would hand out to your little one. They are white with silver crowns on them. They are really soft and would look so cute on a baby! They are the perfect post bath accessory!
- Towel, "See how I grow": Speaking of bath time, BAMBAM also sent me their "See how I grow" towel. This towel is marked with the metric system. My husband thought this was fabulous. He hates that we don't use the metric system more in the US and wishes we would all switch over to it. It's a neat tool to be able to lay my daughter out on it and see her grow--which she does way too fast!
- "Dancing Feet" Socks: My pair came in pink (you can also get them in baby blue or white) and on the bottom written in non-skid they say "dancing" on one foot, and then "feet!" on the other. The socks are sized 0-3 months, but on a girl as tiny as mine is, I think she would have just grown out of them! They are so, so soft and 100% cotton.
- Duck Rattle: This duck rattle is grey, soft cotton fabric. It has, of course, a rattle in it and is really sweet. It's safe to wash in the washer as well which is great if you have a child like mine who spits up a lot!
- Star Teether: Just like the teethers that have been around for ages. This one is in a fun, star shape and can be put in the fridge to chill for baby's sore gums.
- Wooden Tower Pink: I think we've all seen the plastic Fisher Price ring stacker. I know Maggie has one herself! This toy is very similar but made of wood and 100x's cuter! It is also shorter than the Fisher Price stacker. You can purchase one in pink or blue. I love wooden toys for kids, don't you?
- Toothbrush holder: This arrived at the perfect time for us. Now that Maggie is sporting one little tooth, I've started brushing her teeth--err--I mean tooth. She didn't have a toothbrush holder yet, and this one is so cute!
- Snowglobe: I saved this one for last because it's my favorite! This is a beautiful work of art! It was the very first thing I saw on their website and knew I must have! It says, "Dreams Come True." I think it is beautiful and will be displaying it in Maggie's room as soon as I get a shelf put up!
I only mentioned a small fraction of all that BAMBAM has to offer. You can go to their website at http://www.bambam.nl/ to see everything they make. These items would be a perfect baby shower gift or Christmas present! I hope to see BamBam products in our US stores soon as well! BamBam is going to take the world of baby fashion by storm! Stay updated on what's happening with them through their BAMBAM Facebook page and tell them I sent you!
Lastly, I should mention that when you first visit their website, most likely you will be seeing a foreign language. Have no fear! At the top right, you can click on "EN" to read everything in English. Also, the prices you will see are in Euros. It is quite easy to find a currency converter to use. I just googled, "euros to dollars" and was able to convert the prices. Prices for the dollar are slightly more than what you see in Euros, but not too much. Have fun shopping, and let me know what you buy! http://www.bambam.nl/.
*This is not a paid post. I only share my honest opinion. Thanks to the company for the complimentary review items.*