Here I'll show you how to make your own unpaper towels!
You will need:
- 1 ½ yards of flannel / ¾ of each fabric if I want two different colors
- 1 ½ Yards terry cloth / ¾ of each fabric if I want two different colors
- 24 snap sets
- Snap Pliers
- Scissors / rotary cutter
- Something to mark fabric
- Sewing machine
- A pencil or stick
- An empty paper towel roll
Now you are ready to start!
1. Wash and iron the fabric before cutting.
2. Cut 13x13 inch squares of each fabric, 12 of each or 6 if you're using two different colors. You can mark the fabric to know where to cut with scissors or to know where to put the ruler when using a rotary cutter.
5. Adjust your machine as you like for straight seams. Here is how I have it set.
8. Now turn the squares right-side out through the opening you left.
Si te gustaría esta entrada en español por favor visita Pompa En Tela.
*Raquel is a contributing writer as part of the Thrifty Nifty Mommy Blogger Network. You can read more from Raquel (In Spanish!) on her personal blog, Pompa En Tela.*